Achieve Academic Excellence…………
- By providing a congenial learning environment that goes beyond the realms of text books and class rooms, by using different strategies of education making teaching and learning more significant.
Achieve Excellence in co-curricular and extracurricular activities.
- By providing opportunities to polish their social, artistic, cultural and literary skills through team learning.
- By building sportsmanship and sense of competition through various activities in and outside the school.
- By creating an awareness of personal well being in every individual.
Develop in each child……….
- A sense of responsibility and accountability.
- Qualities like sharing and caring, respect for law, Environment, society and for oneself.
stimulate in each facilitator………..
- To be world class, highly motivated and a continuous learner.
- Tobe an inspiring leader, mentor and role model.
- To have good ethics and be professional in work.